Monday, July 4, 2011

Tuscany Tour

Today Stacey and I did a Tuscany tour and went to a small vineyard in the small town of Monte Carlo, Italy.  We learned how to make the grapes into wine and the olives into olive oil.  After the short tour we sat down with the rest of our tour group to sample their assortment of wines.  Along with the wine, bread, olive oil, salami, sundried tomatoes, olives, and cheese was served.  Our tour group sure did get lively after that.  I tried most of the wine, but did not like anything.  Oh well.  Stacey had enough for the both of us.  She even snuck an opened bottle on board the bus back to the ship and proceeded to finish it off.  At our dinner she had to bail on me to pass out in the bed before 8 pm.  The couple next to us (which we did not know) asked if Stacey was coming back.  I told them we went on a wine tour and then chatted them up for a half hour.  After that I got the boys, but they were in the magic show so I took that in too.  Next stop is Naples.  Many things to do, but what will I choose.











No comments: