Monday, April 19, 2010

Petronas Twin Towers Sky Bridge

Since we were next to the Petronas Twin Towers, I wanted to go to the top.  I thought that you could go anytime, but not the case.  There are only about 1,000 people who have to wait in line to get the tickets and it is on a first come first serve basis.  One morning I arrived at 7:30 to start waiting in line and to my surprise there was already about 150 people waiting before me.  The desk opened at 8:30 so I thought I was early, but as time got closer I realized I was early because about 400 people came after me.  I finally got the tickets about for the afternoon and I was off to meet the family for breakfast.
Later that afternoon, we took the Sky Bridge tour.  You can't actually go to the top like I was able to go at the World Trade Center in New York, but you can take a 10 minute tour of the bridget hat is 54 floors up.  It gives an amazing view of the city and worth the wait time.

No comments: