Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Great Day

Our first full day we heard from the boys, "I want to go to kids club" so after breakfast we darted for it. The boys love to do all the usual fun things and I will tell you about them later. The Club Med here at Cherating Beach on the South China Sea is a large property and you feel like you are the only one on the beach and at times we were. Stacey and I found some beach chairs and relaxed until lunch time.


After lunch our bellies were full, we decided to walk to another beach at the resort and this was a bit of a walk and they even have a shuttle service to take you back and forth. We enjoyed the walk and even got to see butterflies, lizards, and monkeys.

At the end of the trail my dreams seemed to have come true when I see a hammock between two coconut trees right on the beach. The craziest thing about it was that it was empty. We love hammocks and love to get it them every chance we get.



After a short rest and a move to another empty hammock I decided to explore. The resort is full of great adventure so I took off to see. I was amazed by the untouched beach and plentiful beautiful shells I found. After I filled up my pocket I had to go back to get Stacey to share it with me. Stacey was amazed at the "private beach" and we bought thought how cool it would be to bring the boys back to explore. I did a little exploring myself and decided to go in the buff for a while to see what it was like. If you have never done it, after a few minutes you forget all about it.  I have pictures to prove it, but you will not see those.



We had collected a bag full of shells and we knew we would be back. Time was getting late and we needed to get the boys. We knew we would be back soon. What a find. Your own beach with beauty all around just to yourself.

No comments: