Sunday, September 2, 2012

Dutch Wonderland

Dutch Wonderland is in Lancaster so I had to take them.  It is an amusement park perfect for kids under 10.  The rides are not too big and scary so Mason wanted to try them all and of course Cameron was right there with him.  I seem to watch them go on every ride possible until we got to the back of the park where they discovered their favorite rides.  Mason liked "The Joust" which was a smaller roller coaster and Cameron liked "The Kingdom Coaster" which was the largest roller coaster in the park.  Luckily for me they were next to each other so they went by themselves and kept getting back in line every time.  Good thing the lines were not long.  I enjoyed seeing them smile and having a good time.  The boys also road the train, drove a boat, and gas powered cars among others.  Dutch Wonderland made their day.  Now I am hearing from Mason, "When are we going back?"  Any takers?












No comments: