Friday, September 7, 2012

Chocolate World

Chocolate World, I believe the name says it all. After a long day of Hershey Park what better way to end the day.
We took the tour of how chocolate is made which we all seem to enjoy. It helps that they give you free chocolate at the end. After the tour you head to the gift shop for some t-shirts and all the giant candy you can buy. I couldn't resist getting a few.
Then the calling came. Our stomachs were empty and I had to fulfill a promise I had made and that was to get the boys ice cream so we decided to make the rational decision to have it for dinner. Cameron picked an ice cream sundae with two scoops of chocolate ice cream and one scoop of mint chocolate chip. Top that off with whip cream and three cherries and he had a mountain to eat. Mason picked a chocolate sundae and I had to get a peanut butter and chocolate shake. I then ended up eating all of mine, finished off Mason's and tried to help Cameron finish his, but I had my fill. Thank you Mr. Hershey for filling our bellies and hearts with such goodness.









No comments: