Friday, December 17, 2010

33 is fine with me

33.  Not a very significant year, but I thought about the simple things and my birthday came out great.  I started the day with Stacey making me breakfast, watching some football with the boys, sprinkle in a little light cleaning, shooting gun contest with Cameron (which he one and I was trying not to lose), looking back through photo books, eating pizza, going out to dinner with friends, and eating my favorite dessert (ice cream).  I had said I didn't want presents and just having people around would be enough, but that didn't work.  Mason gave me a used notebook that he had wrapped himself with a note that said, "I like you Papa."  I also received chocolates (imported), homemade peanut butter ice cream (priceless), and my first ever bottle of Johnnie Walker Black Label (unique and expensive).  I may start drinking this year or have lots of new friends as they start drinking it.  It was a fun and enjoyable birthday.
Watching Football w/ the Boys

Dinner with Don, Marlly, Stacey, and Nicole at TGIF


Large Christmas Tree at Makhambet Square

My present from Mason

Giving

And Receiving

All types of great ice cream


The gift that keeps on giving.


No comments: