Thursday, September 25, 2008

Turkey Vacation Part 2





Our stay in Antalya, Turkey was very enjoyable. The weather was great and the food was delicious. Since I can't get good ice cream in Kazakhstan, I had it every chance I got and that was about every meal. I also enjoyed a Turkey dish called Adana Kebab (had it three times).


The boys loved playing in the kids club. They swam, ate, did the trapeze, trampoline, treasure hunts, sand caste building, face painting, etc. Needless to say they were very happy. It was their first time at the beach and the pictures show how much they loved that part.


We even learned a little French while we were there since the resort was a French resort. You have to think about what you are saying because I would want to say French, but Russian, English, or sometimes Spanish would come out. I will get better with the different languages with time.


Stacey and I were able to reconnect and we took advantage of some of the activities they had such as snorkeling, windsurfing, wake boarding, and relaxing.


We are already planning the next vacation, but this one will be hard to beat.


You may see us in Thailand or France next so stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, the boys have gotten so big. Great to see you guys able to enjoy the destinations on that side of the globe. Tom & Dao