Sunday, May 30, 2010

100 Baskets

Cameron is a really determined boy. Today, as I was playing basketball, he decided to shoot some baskets himself. I would have been happy if he made one since it was a 10 foot goal and a regulation size ball, but not Cameron. He wanted to challenge himself to more. In between games I would go over and see how he was doing. Cameron would be on 21, then 44, and I would see the sweat running down his face. I told him to try for 50, but again Cameron said no, "I want 100". I thought that was too much, but he just kept going. When he got to 65, I had to force him to get a drink. After 1 hour Cameron was nearing 100 baskets and he got to 100 with ease. Cameron amazes me. Afterwards, he said, "Papa if I was on your team we would win." No doubt about it Cameron.

No comments: