Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Tooth Fairy is Coming

Cameron finally lost one of his teeth (naturally).  Well, he has had this tooth that has been just hanging around so I kept telling him to pull on it.  Then finally I decided to pull it until he said it hurt.  I did and then he said it hurt.  Next thing I knew Cameron is pulling it out.  I like to think I helped it along.
I asked Cameron what he thought the Tooth Fairy was going to give him and he said he wanted a remote control car.  I said that it couldn't fit under his pillow and he already had an answer for me, "Just put by my bed".  I then told him that I got a nickel (had to start low) when I was his age.  Cameron then said, "How about a dollar".  He is learning how to negotiate quite well and tonight he got that dollar.

No comments: