Monday, August 17, 2009

The Good Samaritan











One of the many reasons I married Stacey was because of her kindness. She is also an animal lover and put those two together and you get a woman who cannot say no to a helpless little kitty cat.
Stacey had been walking to the office since the weather was nice and kept coming across this precious animal for several days. Then I received a phone call one morning with her pleading for me to come and pick up the cat. I was trying to be the bad guy and said no, but she said the cat was already in a box in her office. What choice did I have.
I only wanted to keep the cat until we could find a more permanent home and I knew there was no shelter to bring it to so the emails and phone calls began.
We were very lucky to find a friend’s coworker to adopt the baby kitten late that night and we were very happy to find a home for the little guy.
Check out the cute pics. Paka Antoine.

No comments: