Thursday, July 16, 2009

Movie Time in KZ




I decided that since Ice Age 3 came out I should beat the heat and take the boys to the movies. I let them know that it would be in Russian and Cameron says, "That is okay I like the characters and I know a few words in Russian anyway." We went to the 15:30 movie (3:30 pm) and it cost me about $10 dollars for 2 kids and 1 adult.
We showed up about 10 minutes before the movie and it was pretty full already. The movie began and I just had to record a bit of it so view the video below.
The movie theater was small and there were no emergency exits. There was only one entrance and no door, just a heavy black curtain. It actually brought me back about 20 years except for the people that answer their cell phones during the movie and actually talk on it. All in all it was worth the experience and I will take the boys back for the next kid's movie. Ah the life in Atyrau, Kazakhstan.



No comments: