Monday, April 27, 2009

Paintball
















Yes, we played paintball in Kazakhstan. What else is there to do anyway...












Many people asked me how I found this place. I told them that one day coming home from picking Mason up from school I noticed a sign, well part of the sign that said paintball. The words were in English with a phone number and an email address. I was a little skeptical, but what did I have to lose. I had our liaison desk (they speak Russian) call to see what it was. It turns out that the man they spoke to has a girlfriend that speaks English so I called her and got the 411. The next day I drove out to the place to play and took a look. It was definitely different than anyplace you could play in the states. It was actually better. I would describe it as urban warfare.












Anyway a bunch of us went out and had a great time. I think I will have even more people wanting to play next time.

No comments: