Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Crud

The Crud. At least that is what I call it. It is when your are sick with symptoms such as fever, bodyache, night sweats, coffing, running nose, and head conjection just to name a few. Here in KZ, Mason brought it home school and has been sharing with us.

The first two nights he slept in our bed. He NEVER does that so we knew he must have been sick. Bad move on our part since Stacey got sick two days later. I guess getting breathed on for two nights was not a good idea. I must not have learned from that because three days later I got it.

Mason was sick for a week with a constant temperature. His high was almost 106. We could always tell when Mason's temperature was lowering because his mouth would start moving faster and faster the lower the temperature fell. (This boy can sure talk. He even talks when no one is in the room.)

Stacey and I were both sick for a week and longer with the lingering cold. I guess The Crud goes around the world and hopefully next year we can avoid it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DIANA DURNIN HELPED ME TO BE ABLE TO COMMENT . wE MISS YOU LOVE SHELBO &ME